Twig is hiring 2 senior and 4 mid/junior level QA Engineers based in Prishtina, Kosova
There is great potential for professional growth. It is the perfect job for an ambitious, entrepreneurial-driven individual looking to play an impactful role in the growth of a startup.
Sounds promising, tell me more about Twig and the team?
Twig is a circular economy-oriented fintech company brought to you by the team that has built 7 unicorns in the past (Monzo, Revolut, Starling, Monese, Deliveroo, Depop, Oyo). Twig is best described as the world’s first and only “Bank of Things”. Its mission is to empower consumers to value, unlock, and enjoy wealth they never knew they had.
Twig is founded by Geri Cupi, Forbes 30 under 30, serial entrepreneur (Co-Founder at MonoChain; and Social DNA (acquired by Levi’s).
Twig has been selected as Top 50 Fintechs of 2021 from Techround, one key fintech to watch from Sifted (Financial Times) and Top 3 Climate tech start-ups at The Europas 2021.
One of Twig’s services is turning items you no longer need into cash. This cash will be deposited on a free VISA Debit card, where users can also experience traditional banking services such as national and international payments.
1.Develop and own features of the core product 🌱
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests;
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
2. Be a team player 👫
- Participate actively in the team meetings (standup, planning, etc);
- Review and comment pull requests and code changes;
- Collaborate in the technical design of significant features.
3. Maintain and operate the Twig infrastructure ⚙️
- Perform regression testing;
- Automate and improve development and release processes;
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
4. Pursue quality 🔍
- Make incremental, well-tested changes;
- Track quality assurance metrics.
Can you give me further details on what you are looking for?
Required Qualifications 🏆
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
Bonus Qualifications 🥇
- Experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Experience in software development and scripting.
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous;
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence;
- Open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements;
- Problem solving skills, ability to think fast and thoroughly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You are a team player;
- You care about our mission of creating a better future for all of us.
Great, and what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting, young business that has the ambition to change the world. We are hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to really help shape our path.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a ‘B Corporation Pending’ status.
If you are ready to start working with a fun group of people who are looking to achieve development and growth of an exciting start up, what are you waiting for?
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Application deadline: 01.10.2021