HR Administrative Assistant, Pristina Office
ATIS Pristina is looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to undertake a variety of administrative and HR duties that involve a wide range of support activities inside the office. Main duties of this role include providing support to the management and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing company’s general administrative activities.
An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR, Management, and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes, and documents.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, attention to details and a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.;
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries;
- Act as the main point of contact for staff in their day-to-day office needs;
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical;
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews;
- Coordination between different departments and/or management;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and update reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment/onboarding)
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees;
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database;
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- Reports to management and HR Specialist;
- Previous experience as an HR or Administrative Assistant;
- University Degree in related field, preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of English, writing and speaking;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits in a highly meritocratic company;
- Pleasant working environment within a modern office space;
To apply for this position please share your CV at: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.