- Job Overview
Baruti is looking for a Training Manager to join its team in Prishtina, Kosovo.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Training Manager to support the ongoing training and development of our in-house and outsourced Client Services team in order to ensure a high-quality customer support experience. If you are excited to be part of a professional team, then Baruti AG is a great place to grow your career.
- Job Purpose
Develops and administers training programs for employees, assesses training and development needs, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness.
- Work closely with Department Managers, to provide standardized, current training curriculum to new hires and incumbents.
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Close collaboration with account managers; supervisor, team members, and members of other departments, especially when it comes to improving the educational content
- Close collaboration with clients and site visits in Germany (for training purposes)
- Contribute to the implementation of new initiatives (baruti Academy)
- Oversees training programs that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- Utilize a professional and engaging approach in the presentation of training programs, ensuring interactive methods are employed.
- Responsible for all training group preparation, facilitation and completion, including materials and classroom set-up/preparation, requesting log-ins and database access, and administrative functions pre-, during- and post-class.
- Provide regular updates to Manager, Training and Development, and operational partners regarding progress and/or performance of new hires and incumbents during training.
- Conduct training initiatives/classes in a manner consistent with supporting the business in meeting its goals and objectives; i.e., ensure trainees are adequately prepared.
- Creation of new training modules which are required in day-to-day business
- Didactic support for new ramp up trainings
- Evaluate and provide feedback to all group participants before completion of training and progression into job role.
- Participate in training focus group meetings and on training project teams for the purpose of identifying areas of opportunity and trends to enhance training curriculum.
- Coordinate with departments to arrange identified resources in support of training curriculum.
- Handle employee relations issues in accordance with Human Resources guidance and direction.
- Experience in Call Center Industry at least 2-3 yrs. in similar position or German course teacher
- Excellent communication & written skills in German are a must (proficiency level or native)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Presentation Skills; effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; one-one-one, small and large group facilitation.
- Decision Quality: makes good decisions based on wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Customer Focus; is dedicated to meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Managerial Courage; faces up to people problems on any person or situation quickly and directly.
- Managing and Measuring Work; monitors process, progress, and results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time Management; uses time effectively and efficiently.
- Good Listening skills; practice attentive and active listening.
- Creativity: ability to come up with new and unique ideas to present in a classroom setting.
- BS degree in education, human resources, or relevant field.
Job Type: Full Time/Job; Location: Prishtine, Republic of Kosova.
To apply, please submit your application before at firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition is open until 30.09.2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the job interview.