10 Python Junior/Senior Backend (m/f/d)
ConnIT aims to transform companies by offering excellent Information and Communication Technology services through optimizing latest technological and business solutions.
As our Python Senior Backend, you will:
- Be working closely with the integration and orchestration team.
- Evaluate, plan, implement and deploy new features.
- Profile, benchmark and instrument application.
- Mentor and lead your own team to write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Communicate, collaborate and work closely with the Engineering team and Designers.
You’ll be great for the position, if you:
- Have extensively used Python in production projects building products and services.
- Completed a Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an information technology field.
- Must have advanced knowledge of working with MySQL, REST-APIs and open source projects.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Ability to be hands on when needed but also have the experience to lead on technical architecture/product architecture decisions.
- Ability to switch and prioritize tasks using your own initiative.
- Should have excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- A plus would be knowledge of DBT, Docker and Singer framework.
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary based on professional experience and skills.
- Home Office Opportunity during the month.
- Flat hierarchies and startup culture.
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing startups in Europe.
- Health insurance.
- Ongoing trainings and personal development plans.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 01.10.2021