Quality Control Manager
- Job Overview
Baruti is looking for a Quality Control Manager to join its team in Prishtina, Kosovo.
We are looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of quality manager. If you are excited to be part of a professional team, then Baruti AG is a great place to grow your career.
- Job Purpose
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for implementation, improvement, and execution of the Quality management systems (QMS) and project specific quality program requirements. Your role is concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Close leadership of the entire quality management and the associated team (QC)
- Accompaniment of current and introduction of new measures to improve the internal and external quality values.
- Logging of all measures taken
- Escalation management for customer complaints
- Implementation of quality assurance measures
- Monitoring of quality assurance and process flows
- Implementation of internal and external audits
- Training of employees
- Management Reporting and participation in monthly quality calibration meetings with clients
- Rating, Review and Reporting of Specific Quality Scores
- Security of customer service in the company position
- Definition, surveillance, monitoring and development of standards for Quality-, Knowledge- and Process Management
- Process optimization and error handling of processes
- 2-3 years proven work experience as a Quality Control Manager
- Excellent communication & written skills in German (native)
- 2-3 years of experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of process and compliance quality systems
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate, lead, and work with teams
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with people from various levels of the organization
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field
Job Type: Full Time/Job; Location: Prishtine, Republic of Kosova.
To apply, please submit your application before at firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition is open until 30.09.2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the job interview.