Technetix is looking for Kosovar engineers for the position Electrical Engineer in the Netherlands
Dear Electrical Engineer,
Welcome to Technetix,
Ever wondered how Internet, TV channels, Netflix and online games reach your house? Technetix provides all necessary soft- and hardware products that are required to get all this data from the cable-provider to your home. You might not have realized it, but our products are everywhere! Our products are used all over the world. If you were to walk through Denver, USA, there is a whole network of our cables right above your head. People who live in Nairobi have good quality internet, made possible by our amplifiers. And, in Amsterdam most living rooms have a superb high speed internet connection via our data overlay technology. Technetix is the market leader in creating solutions for optimal performance of broadband and optical cable networks. This is why our customers, including Vodafone-Ziggo, Virgin Media, Cox, Charter, Comcast, NBN and Liberty Global are using our solutions and products.
You can be part of it,
We are looking to extend our R&D team in Veenendaal (The Netherlands) with a team member with passion for RF electronics. We are always striving to improve and innovate. Only when we are certain that a product meets and exceeds our high expectations, we’ll let it leave the R&D department to have it mass produced in our factories in the far east. During development you’ll feel spoiled in the midst of all the high-tech equipment you can use to develop cutting edge technology. Everything you need is available in our laboratory and test rooms. We highly value an interactive relationship where you feel free to share ideas and improvements to your and our work.
We would like to offer you,
A high-tech environment where we work on the next generation of We work in an informal business atmosphere, where we encourage you to help each other to reach the best quality products. Contacts between different departments and fields within Technetix helps us improve all aspects of our products.
We will train you on the job to work in this fast-changing technical environment. We encourage live long learning!
To have a healthy work live balance we offer a comfortable salary with good terms and conditions according to the CAO.
You’re welcome to work with us for 40 hours per week but we are open for different suggestions. As a company we also provide:
- Travel allowance
- Holiday allowance
- Team spirit and activities.
- Innovation; there is no room for boredom
- Unlimited coffee & Tea 😊
Can you provide this skill set,
- Use of PCB layout and schematic capture tools
- Use of RF simulation tools (circuit and EM simulators)
- Basic mechanical 2D & 3D(desirable) CAD
- Transformer (signal) and filter design
- Knowledge of passive RF Circuits
- Knowledge of microwave circuits is a pré
- Analogue circuit design including basic amplifier circuit design knowledge.
- Use of PCB prototyping systems (desirable)
- Soldering and PCB assembly (manual & automated)
- Bachelor degree (preferred) in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
- Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative environment
- Review product documentation for accuracy including documentation intended for customer use.
- Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications
- Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if the design and firmware program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis
- You are fluent in reading, writing and listening in English and Dutch
Welcome new Electrical Engineer.
Technetix. listen, innovate, deliver.
If you are you enthusiastic after reading about the role and Technetix and you think that you are the colleague we are looking for, please respond today. Please mail your CV and motivation, in English to: