Technetix is looking for Kosovar engineers for the position Senior FTTx Quality Engineer in the Netherlands
Dear Senior FTTx Quality Engineer
Welcome to Technetix,
Ever wondered how Internet, TV channels, Netflix and online games reach your house? Technetix provides all necessary soft- and hardware products that are required to get all this data from the cable-provider to your home. You might not have realised it, but our products are everywhere! Our products are used all over the world. If you were to walk through Denver, USA, there is a whole network of our cables right above your head. People who live in Nairobi have good quality internet, made possible by our amplifiers. And, in Amsterdam most living rooms have a superb high speed internet connection via our data overlay technology. Technetix is the market leader in creating solutions for optimal performance of broadband and optical cable networks. This is why our customers, including Vodafone-Ziggo, Virgin Media, Cox, Charter, Comcast, NBN and Liberty Global are using our solutions and products.
You can be part of it,
We are looking to extend our Quality Engineering team in Veenendaal (The Netherlands) with a team member with passion for electronics and engineering. We are always striving to improve and innovate. Only when we are certain that a product meets and exceeds our high expectations, we’ll let it leave the QE department to our customers or factories in the far east. During testing you’ll feel spoiled in the midst of all the high-tech equipment you can use to test cutting edge technology. Everything you need is available in our laboratory and test rooms. We highly value an interactive relationship where you feel free to share ideas and improvements to your and our work.
We would like to offer you,
A high-tech environment where we work on the next generation of solutions. We work in an informal business atmosphere, where we encourage you to help each other to reach the best quality products. Contacts between different departments and fields within Technetix helps us improve all aspects of our products.
We will train you on the job to work in this fast-changing technical environment. We encourage life-long learning!
To have a healthy work live balance we offer a comfortable salary with good terms and conditions (according to the collective labour agreement).
You’re welcome to work with us for 40 hours per week but we are open for different suggestions. As a company we also provide:
- Travel allowance
- Holiday allowance
- Team spirit and activities.
- Innovation; there is no room for boredom
- Unlimited coffee & tea 😊
Can you provide this skill set:
- Ability to lead the test and validation activities for Technetix FTTx solutions.
- Ability to test and verify the correct operation of switches, routers and PON OLTs and ensure they meet industry specifications.
- Recommend and maintain a suite of test equipment and tools for the test and validation of Technetix and partner products.
- Establish and maintain a remote test facility for customer and partner use.
- Know your way around Synchronisation, including 1588v2, PTP, SyncE and, management and control planes.
- Operational experience with a network operator and familiarity with software tools including trouble shooting and diagnostics tool.
- You are fluent in reading, writing and listening in English
Welcome new Senior FTTx Quality Engineer.
Technetix. listen, innovate, deliver.
If you are you enthusiastic after reading about the role and Technetix and you think that you are the colleague we are looking for, please respond today. Please mail your CV and motivation, in English to: