Cyber Academy Certified Instructor (CACI) program is now available. We seek qualified applicants who possess current knowledge and/or teaching experience in Cybersecurity that desire to become the face of Cyber Academy and part of our growing team of full-time instructors.
Our curriculum is continuously updated and tailored to bring students the background, expertise, and business practices to remain competitive and advance their careers. Taught by qualified practitioners, our courses emphasize practical applications, underlying rationale, and current issues, all of which can be immediately utilized and applied to our students’ work environments.
Specific Instructor Duties
Under general supervision, the Cyber Academy Instructor is responsible for performing all aspects of instruction for a program.
- Develop and/or update course syllabi using the approved syllabus template.
- Prepare and deliver online/in-person course materials and learning assessments in the assigned format.
- Utilize the Canvas Learning Management System as the course support platform.
- Communicate teaching objectives and specific learning outcomes for students.
- Evaluate student achievement of specific learning outcomes.
- Respond to student questions and learning needs on time.
- Handle student inquiries about the final exam.
- Stay current regarding the professional body of knowledge in the field of practice.
- Participate in required orientations and complete mandatory training programs by deadlines established by Cyber Academy.
- Complete required administrative tasks on time, including completing all hiring paperwork, submitting updated quarterly syllabi.
- Employ culturally competent teaching methodologies in the classroom inclusive of both domestic and international student populations.
- Use subject-matter expertise and leverage additional resources appropriately to enhance the curriculum (i.e., make arrangements for guest speakers, etc.)
- Design interactive and motivational classroom activities to fully engage participants and to reinforce student learning.
- Update materials periodically and regularly monitor course evaluations to make adjustments and improvements to the curriculum.
- Current knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in the subject area.
- Must be committed to the highest level of academic standards and integrity.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to convey conceptual and complex ideas and information.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Comfort in dealing with international professionals and students.
- Fluent in English written and communication skills.
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Step 1: Submit all the required documents.
- Step 2: Introduction meeting.
- Step 3: Background check process.
- Step 4: First selection process.
- Step 5: Cyber Academy Instructor Training.
- Step 6: Cyber Academy Certified Instructor (CACI) exam.
- Step 7: Final selection process.
- Step 7: Starting the job.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 16 September, 2021