Who we are:
ULTERIOR is a digital media and events company, serving as an ABM marketing partner to some of the most innovative and exciting organisations in the world. We specialise in identifying key target markets and creating engaging discussions based around our clients’ solution offering.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who is looking to learn and develop their career as a Sales and Marketing Professional (2). He/she will be developing relationships with some of the world’s leading senior executives and thought leaders, executing high level and bespoke projects.
Ulterior offers un-paralleled training and development, turning you into a highly efficient professional.
- Research and understand the narrative behind each project: Our clients’ solution offering, the problems they can help organisations solve and the challenges that generate insightful discussion
- Research and identify the ideal / key target audience for each discussion
- Using a multichannel approach, establish contact and build relationships with key stakeholders from target accounts
- Sell the value of our discussions, close sales / attendees
- Outbound selling – pitching, handling objections & closing
- Manage your own pipeline to maximise opportunities and hit KPI’s
- Manage retention by maintaining contact with confirmed attendees across various touch-points
- Using Office 365 & CRM, report into campaign manager visibility of progress on a daily basis
- Strong verbal and written English skills;
- Adept in Cold calling;
- Minimum of 1 year sales or marketing experience;
- Highly motivated, KPI driven;
- Ability to hit targets and deadlines;
- Commercial awareness / business acumen;
- Strong communication skills. Well mannered & ethical;
- Teamwork: You will need to be able to build positive working relationships that help everyone to achieve goals and reach their business objectives.
- Competitive Salary;
- Uncapped commission structure;
- 20 days paid holiday per year;
- Unparalleled training and career development.
Please submit your CV in English ONLY – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 16 September, 2021