Job Titile: Delegate Sales Executive Kosovo-ENGLISH SPEAKING (10)
Who are we?
GDS Group is a global event, research and technology services company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment. Our B2B summits and events bring purchaser and provider communities together to find solutions to real-world business challenges. Whether it’s brokering real solutions to existing or upcoming business projects, providing greater insight into emerging trends and their outcomes, or delivering the tools needed to enable meaningful organisational change, our events, services and experience provide the intelligence needed to make our customers’ business projects a success.
Meet The Boss
- Bespoke events which includes MeetTheBoss Live bringing together leading CIO’s and Senior VP’s across multi B2B sectors over an evening of roundtable discussions. MeetTheBoss.TV which is a digital roundtable, independently moderated, creating thought leading conversation about a hot business-related topic.
The clients we work with on each product include fortune 500, blue chip and multinational companies- generally at Director-level and above. Our extensive client base includes: Microsoft, Adidas, HPE, Nike, Oracle, Citigroup and SAP to name a few. You will be expected to deal competently and confidently at a C’ suite level within typical organisations of this calibre.
Role Purpose and Background
- Specifically, our job is to speak with those decision makers about their business development plans and sell our capability to directly match their projects to solution providers, based on our unique market and sector intelligence, during our virtual roundtables and physical events.
- When speaking with CEOs and VP’s, it’s vital to have researched who they are and what they are trying to achieve within their given market. Providing insightful marketing services/ connection recommendations means we need to be at the forefront of their markets, customers, products to ensure successful fulfilment.
- Due to the intelligence gathering aspect to the work, a lot of the work can be office based. However, our Executives are based globally, so we use many mediums to connect including our video platform and as well face to face meetings and events.
- We offer structured training and development initially, and then ongoing throughout your entire career at GDS.
- Research both the client, product and industry to build a complete understanding of the ideal candidate/attendee for each campaign.
- Proactively prospecting to identify a strong pipeline of new business. Ensure you are well informed and credible on the opportunity.
- Excelling at demonstrating and understanding the value that our proposition provides to its clients.
- Identifying client needs and consulting with them about the right product solution to ensure a successful outcome and delivering a demonstrable ROI.
- Network with existing and new clients to identify new opportunities. Resourcefully using your network to deepen your product and market knowledge.
- Build collaborative internal partnerships on product development, marketing, insight, fulfilment and campaign management.
- Meet and exceed all KPI’s and targets.
- Ensuring all existing and new clients activities are logged and opportunities updated in Salesforce for accurate forecasting.
- Sharing successes and learning, experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team, creating a supportive and collaborative culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong English communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key clients.
- A minimum of 2+ year’s sales experience preferred
- We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, resilient and have illustrated achievement of performance in their track record.
- High calibre sales professional: strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills.
- Degree qualified or equivalent desirable, but not essential.
- Intelligent, authentic, ethical and articulate with the ability to execute an out-come focused sales approach.
- A high level of business acumen.
- Technical: able to answer technical answers around product and fulfilment
- Curious and tenacious: ability to deconstruct and interpret the relative business sectors at a granular level.
- Candidates must be individuals who can consult with senior level decision makers with authority, confidence and intelligence.
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its overall success
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and targets and develop yourself and others.
- Experience using CRM, ideally Salesforce to manage productivity and visibility of personal pipeline (desirable, but not essential)
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure.
- 20 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays) and additional time off over Christmas and New Year period.
- An additional half days’ holiday on the day of your birthday.
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career within a fantastic company culture which includes; staff days out, regular incentives for exemplifying GDS’ core values and much more.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV in English only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment
About GDS Group and what we do:
GDS Group helps C-level executives carry out their key business initiatives. With 25 years of experience and a portfolio of top technology solution providers backing us, we work with senior executives at the world’s largest brands to derive a keen understanding of their business objectives to ensure they gain actionable solutions from our B2B summits, both for the challenges of today, and the strategic goals of tomorrow.
Our delegates are senior decision-makers at Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and our solution-provider partners include tech giants like Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, Google, HP, SAP and IBM to name a few. Our team is passionate about facilitating partnerships wherein the impact is felt by people all over the world and in every industry from technology to healthcare to oil and gas.