Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
We are looking for an agile and experienced Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will support and enhance our CI/CD infrastructure, and will collaborate with the development team to maintain and evolve our platforms.
While the technical skills are important, the candidate should also have the willingness to take the initiative to research and suggest new ideas.
- Lead and manage the development of DevOps processes, protocols and tooling (off the shelf and custom).
- Responsible for ensuring high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical applications.
- Review and approve all technical documentation in online tools (Changes, Validation docs, systems proposals/recommendation, etc).
- Liaise with other technical teams (i.e. operations, development, networking, security teams, QA, etc.) as well assist in joint Projects.
- Automate and Maintain CI/CD Pipelines including Patches and Setups
- Automate Performance/Load Testing
- Maintain, Automate, Virtualise, and Containerise our Environments and Infrastructure
- Database Backups
- 5 or more years of working experience in software development with C#, .NET
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in leading/managing and mentoring a team of DevOps professionals.
- Container and Orchestration Experience with APIs and Microservices (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Hands-on experience in cloud infrastructure and best practices
- Deep understanding of and extensive experience with configuration management, CI/CD, and other DevOps tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc)
- Plan, organize and document complex system design activities.
- Ensure System configuration is consistent with institutional policies/procedures.
- Knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies in use, system performance monitoring tools.
- Communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing to peers, senior management, and other non-technical personnel.
- An ability to establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility within the team.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple IT projects, as well as manage day to day operations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills.
- Excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Mobile phone, rewards and recognition schemes are among the benefits
- Long term employment, holidays and vacation time, career opportunity with professional growth and development
Does this sound like you?
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting ‘C-DevOps0221’ in the subject.