Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is one of the internationally leading companies in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy “everything from one source”, we constantly develop new and innovative strategies and ensure our market leadership.
- Support of the VAMED healthcare IT development team.
- Collection of user requirements for healthcare applications.
- Development and customization of the IT healthcare solutions.
- Maintenance and support in the implementation of IT solutions.
- Training and support of key, admin, and end users
- Deployment in international healthcare IT projects.
- Creation of application-specific reports and data evaluations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree in computer science or another engineering related field.
- Experienced in Database design/model (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite…) and Networks.
- Solid knowledge and experience of a common programming language (Java, Python, …).
- Experience in Python based frameworks (Django, Flask, …) is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge and experience on API design based on REST.
- Basic knowledge or experience in Linux OS (Ubuntu, CentOS,..).
- Good knowledge of different data formats (XML, JSON, …)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Bit Bucket,…).
- Understanding basic AWS (EC2, Route 53, …) services is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English in both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of a foreign language (German, French, …) is an advantage.
- High level of commitment, pronounced service orientation.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Fast, logical and analytical grasp of complex relationships and a structured working style.
- Previous experience working with software applications.
- Full time
What we offer:
- Meaningful work.
- Remote work possibilities.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- Continuous training and career development opportunities.
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth – Including paths into management level roles.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- A competitive base salary and a bonus program.
If you are interested in working in an international environment, please submit your application to Afёrdita Zeqiri aferdita.Zeqiri@vamed.com
Application deadline: 10.09.2021