OPEN POSITION Full Time/Flexible * Monday to Friday
15:00 – 23:00
Sonnecto is a tech-driven company specialized in software products and customer solutions. Based in Prishtina, London and New York – our mission is to provide digital solutions and create products for global markets.
Expectations / Duties
The Cybersecurity Instructor will be responsible for supporting instruction and training of students up to the certification level on CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, and CEH. You will support curriculum development, assist in student / classroom management, teaching, and exam preparation efforts for
students in the program.
You’ll work with a team of instructors, mentors, and support staff dedicated to transforming lives and creating highly technically qualified IT professionals that meet the rapidly-evolving demands of the global IT market.
Skills / Technology / Requirements
- Ability to convey information in a format that the students can understand
- Prepare students to pass commercial certification exams as required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated industry experience in Cybersecurity Engineering roles (3-5 years).
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to teach highly technical theories and systems to a variety of students with differing knowledge levels.
- Prior instructional experience preferred.
- Current certifications in CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ (Additional certification with any one of these is preferred: CISM, CISSP,
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent, plus minimum 3-5 years of experience in cybersecurity roles (Two years of directly related job experience may be substituted for each year of college not attended)
Working with Sonnecto
- Inspiring, friendly and fun environments
- Full contract and pension benefits
- Location: Prishtina – City Center
- Opportunity to grow within the company and many other benefits
➔ If you want to join this great opportunity, send your resume today to email@example.com, no later than 22
nd of June, 2020. Feel free to write to us
if you have any questions before you apply.
➔ Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.