FULL Stack DEVELOPERS
Job Type: Full-Time
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to combine your passion for technology with test automation.
We are developing technology for use in application performance monitoring and automated testing.
Elba is looking for a highly motivated and talented individuals to join our development team. As a full stack C# .Net Developer, you will be interacting with our team and our client’s product team to advance and integrate the client’s technology. You’ll be involved in extending a key product of our client that is essential to the client’s core operations.
Candidates must be proficient in full stack development even if you lean towards a specific area such as Front End or Back End development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Senior Level positions preferred but Elba are looking at all experience levels
- Working with teams in an agile environment
- C#, .Net
- C# UI development a plus
- Java UI development a big plus
- Automation and automated test product development
- Modern IDE’s and product development frameworks
- Unit Testing & Test driven development
- RESTful/JSON, API based development
- GIT or other SCM environments
- Continuous Build & Integration
- Automated testing frameworks
- Agile development using Jira or other Agile management tools
- DevOps experience a plus
- Angular, Bootstrap, Material Design, other Front End specifically knowledge of thick client development a plus
- Good personality, open and agile minded
- Communicates well, all communications written and verbal will be in English or German, all meetings will be in English even internal meetings
- Agile Development Methodology experience a must
- Able to work in a remote and distributed team environment, also work self-responsible or unsupervised on occasions
- Able to look at work assignments in issue tracking system and start tasks and annotate tickets and SCM
- Able to provide progress updates
- Willingness to accommodate work flexible hours including occasional (reimbursed) weekends to meet project deliverables
- Willingness to travel to Germany occasionally
What you get:
- Flexible work hours and work environment – results are what matters!
- Young, professional and highly committed team of software engineers working with products and services centred around business and IT automation
- Great team spirit
- Project centred organization with flat hierarchy
- Opportunity to grow your personality and skills along with the growth of the company
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no recruiters. Applicants only.