Job Type: Full-Time
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to combine your passion for technology with test automation.
We are developing technology for use in application performance monitoring and automated testing.
Elba is looking for a highly motivated and talented individuals to join our software QA team. As an SQA engineer you will be interacting with our development. You’ll be involved in extending a key product of our client that is essential to the client’s core operations.
Candidates must be proficient in software QA have some knowledge or experience with automated testing and continuous integration/deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Senior Level positions preferred but Elba are looking at all experience levels
- Working with teams in an agile environment
- Full end to end testing
- Test driven development
- Regression testing
- Black box & White box testing
- Functional testing
- Load & Performance testing
- Writing and running test cases
- Knowledge and experience of automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and using automated testing
- Experience in working in continuous integration and build environments
- GIT or other SCM environments specifically BitBucket
- Agile development using Jira or other Agile management tools
- DevOps experience a plus
- Angular, Bootstrap, Material Design, other Front End specifically knowledge of thick client development a plus:
- Good personality, open and agile minded
- Communicates well all communications written and verbal will be in English or German, all meetings will be in English even internal meetings
- Agile Testing and Development Methodologies experience a must
- Able to work in a remote and distributed team environment, also work self-responsible or unsupervised on occasions
- Able to look at work assignments in issue tracking system and start tasks and annotate tickets and SCM
- Able to provide progress updates
- Willingness to accommodate work flexible hours including occasional (reimbursed) weekends to meet project deliverables
- Willingness to travel to Germany occasionally
What you get:
- Flexible work hours and work environment – results are what matters!
- Young, professional and highly committed team of software engineers working with products and services centred around business and IT automation
- Great team spirit
- Project centred organization with flat hierarchy
- Opportunity to grow your personality and skills along with the growth of the company
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no recruiters. Applicants only.