Back Office Administrator
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
- Opening client accounts in the company systems upon reviewing the KYC documentation in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Validating provided documentation with an independent third party electronic verification provider (e.g. World Check, etc.)
- Collect and accurately record clients’ information and documents in the Company’s CRM system.
- Respond to client account queries via Email in a polite, professional and timely manner.
- Assist Funding Team with pending deposits, as and if required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as per manager’s request
- Excellent command of the English language is a must; other language is considered as an advantage (Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, etc.)
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- University Degree is an advantage but not a must.
- Characteristics of integrity, trustworthiness and reliability
- Good attention to detail and proactive character
- Ability to work from Mo. – Fr. 08:00 – 16:30
- A high tech working environment
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience
- Performance based bonus scheme
If you think that you are the right person for our team in Prishtina, please send your CV in English until 25.04.2020 to: email@example.com
Note: We will take in consideration the applications that are in English language and contact only the selected candidates.