We are a thought-leading software enterprise company for a digitized world. Our core competency is our expert understanding of enterprise systems, data and processes in organizations, and building technology for transformative change. We develop software for privacy and regulatory compliance for content systems, and financial matter management.
As a Software Architect at Prosperoware, you’ll join a close-knit team of smart developers to build a leading data privacy platform used by many global companies
We are looking for a diverse array of technical capabilities rooted in proven product experience with modern technology stack architecture. A solid understanding and expertise in architecting SaaS platforms with a keen understanding of security, systems design with deep expertise in API Design, microservices, distributed schedulers, NoSQL and RDBMS data storage. This role is responsible for leading next-generation, modern production system. Performance, reliability and technical leadership are all core competencies in this role.
- Leads the architectural vision for large-scale product and system design using modern technology stacks with a core focus on reusability, scalability and performance at scale
- Leads a team of Backend, Front-end and Full Stack engineers in the implementation of highly-scalable, secure production systems
- Collaborates with Product and Engineering stakeholders to design and build platform services that meet key product and infrastructure requirements
- Produces both high-level and detailed designs for platform-level services Authors clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured and testable code Defines patterns and develops reusable components and libraries Designs and implements microservices with thoughtfully-defined APIs
- Takes ownership of designed services and platform components through to delivery Clearly communicates architectural decisions, roadblocks and timelines to key stakeholders
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics via systems (JIRA) administration to directly support initiatives set by Product Management and the Organization at large
Key Technologies we use:
- Node js
- AuroraDb & DynamoDB
- 3-5 years of experience designing, building and deploying high-availability backend services in an architect or senior development role
- Ability to conceptualize end-to-end system components across a wide range of technologies and translate into architectural design patterns for implementation
- Comfortable failing fast and working in a cross-disciplinary team environment
- A clear understanding of Functional and Object-Oriented programming paradigms, as well as their advantages and disadvantages
- Experience with at least one type of queuing system (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc)
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDS, Oracle, etc)
- Experience with at least one document-oriented DB (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc)
- Experience using, designing and building GraphQL/REST/Web Service APIs
- Production experience with container orchestration and maintaining production environments
- Fluency with the full software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies
If you are a Software Architect , please apply today!
Send your resume (in English) at email@example.com with ‘Software Architect’ on the subject, no later than: 11.04.2020. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at +386 49 268 559.