We are a thought-leading software enterprise company for a digitized world. Our core competency is our expert understanding of enterprise systems, data and processes in organizations, and building technology for transformative change. We develop software for privacy and regulatory compliance for content systems, and financial matter management.
The Technical Application Support Manager is responsible for leading a group of highly skilled technical support engineers in Prishtina, Chicago, Philedelphia and Mumbai and reports to the VP of services. Your top priority will be to interpret data, coach, mentor and lead team members with the ultimate goal of driving improvements in the Prosperoware’s products and service-level agreement through collaborations with Prosperoware product engineering teams in resolving customer and partner issues.
- Manage and triage incidents and service request assigned to team queues in ZenDesk
- Possess or quickly gain detailed knowledge of the work done by the application development teams to effectively document and support the applications
- Develop and mentor the team to transition from a L1/L2 to a L2/L3 support skill level
- Verify that all necessary requirements, incident details, sample data, and other supporting information is provided with each incident or service request submitted
- Assign tickets to team members based upon current workload, subject matter, complexity, expected delivery date, and resource availability
- Help to manage overall prioritizations between production incidents/problems, releases, and new application implementation
- Track progress of assigned tickets with a focus on meeting delivery deadlines and SLA’s
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Management in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the applications support team, providing them guidance and direction as necessary Build and manage the IT Application Support Team’s roadmap
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer incidents; ensuring the appropriate resources are engaged for timely action and proper traction
- Evaluate user technology and application needs and requirements and implement solutions to improve user satisfaction
- Develop and implement an ITIL based problem management process
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers Manage Operating Systems, software support for enterprise business applications
- Manage UAT and Production changes made in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk guidelines
- Direct and manage the delivery of application, systems and application security
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of all new versions across products
- Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance
- Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Manage vendor relationships with key partners, and service providers internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience as Technical Application Support Manager
- Ability to communicate at all levels (both technical and non-technical) with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with diplomacy; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Fundamental understanding of software development methodologies, values, and processes
If you are a Support Manager, please apply today!
Send your resume (in English) at email@example.com with ‘Support Manager’ on the subject, no later than: 11.04.2020. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at +386 49 268 559.