QSI International School of Kosovo- Seeking Temporary Physical Education Teacher
QSI International School of Kosovo, the US State Department sponsored international school in Kosovo is seeking a highly qualified English-speaking temporary Physical Education teacher to complete the current school year.
We are looking for a well-qualified female, or male that will foster a lifelong passion for fitness and health into the lives of our students. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Instruct students in Fitness and Wellness from 5YO (kindergarten)- Secondary (High School) using our well-developed QSI Curriculum
- Supervising students both in and out of the classroom as needed to fulfill professional requirements
- Maintain up-to-date teaching techniques to provide students with a quality educational experience.
- Cultivate relationships with students and families, including the use of weekly feedback regarding student progress.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- Fluent English skills. All classes and communication are held in English
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and be flexible in work with students.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students, and parents required.
- Knowledge of diversity, equity and inclusion issues, and dynamics in the classroom and in developing healthy, supportive relationships with all students.
- Strong knowledge of course subject matter required.
- Knowledge of instructional methodologies required.
- Strong knowledge of child development required.
- Ability to develop curricula, lesson plans, and assessment tools required.
- Creativity required.
- Interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Ability to manage stressful situations required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education, Kinesiology, or an Education degree with related certification in fitness and wellness program.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Teaching experience in an English language environment preferred
- American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid training preferred.
- Experience working with a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds such as race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, learning abilities, class, language, and nationality.
- Full-time temporary employment and at an industry leading rate of pay
- Paid insurance
- Salaries are paid in net, company pays gross taxes
For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Don Hale, School Director at firstname.lastname@example.org